75100385

We had solar panels fitted almost three years ago by a company

We had solar panels fitted almost three years ago by a company called green living home improvements. We have tried to contact them using the phone numbers provided to no avail.our roof is leaking through their poor workmanship. Could you please advise.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Were you given any form of guarantee? Do you know whether it is the panels causing the leak?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Warranty plan includes relevant installation company to carry out any work to rectify any faults or failure of the system for seven years. Warranty covers all workmanship only. Additional manufacturer's warranty for solar panels carry's a twenty five years guarantee

Ok. It looks like they have stopped trading. I have tried Companies House and it shows there is a proposal to strike off.
Their details are:
GREEN LIVING HOME IMPROVEMENTS LTD
UNIT 29 (DRY DRAYTON INDUSTRIES) DRY DRAYTON INDUSTRIES
SCOTLAND ROAD
DRY DRAYTON
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
CB23 8AT
You need to write and ask that they deal with the matter for you. You should also get a second opinion as to the cause. If it is the panels then you have a claim.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your advice, I'll act on this and write to them before I take it any further.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.