12826847

I have asked the dealer wholied and cheated when he sold a

Customer Question

I have asked the dealer wholied and cheated when he sold a campervan to me for import into Ireland. The chassis of the van is so corroded that it cannot be on the road and has only scrap value. Yet this vehicle was issued with a full MOT on 1st May. Reports and evidence exist and are still being written by level 7 assessors. When told of the situation the dealer refused to pay costs and return of vehicle, offering to sell the vehicle ! I have written to the DVSA swansea and to trading standards with documentation. The dealer was to provide the van in a roadworthy condition with a new MOT for journeys from Leeds to the docks and then to the west of Ireland. I am concerned that the dealer may change his trading status, deploy his assets before discharging his debts to me. What can I do ?  Ian XXXXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you: I will use the family solicitor in the UK. Trading standards the W Yorks Police and DVSA swansea are dealing with the problem. To ensure that I do not suffer financial loss was what I hoped to have advice about. Appears you are to remote to even offer web site suggestions .