12826847

My adjacent neighbour has installed a cooker extractor oultet less tha

Customer Question

My adjacent neighbour has installed a cooker extractor oultet less than a metre from my lounge opening window.
He has a forward staggered property. we are within a terraced block and the outlet is on the adjacent wall.
My concerns are that not only do we know what he had for dinner, he is also releasing undoubtedly unspent gas in our direction and when the winter falls he will be blowing warm air at a double glazed unit which will jeopardize the integregrety of the glass.
Please can you advise, Graham.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola

I would be more than happy for you to continue your search.I have bought and suggested the installation of a cowl that would cover and exhaust the fumes toward the street but his attitude has become unreasonable as the item might be unsightly. This is not his problem; although on his wall it would be us looking at it. His attitude genrally has been intoleranant.

Please if you can find a solution, could you e-mail me to xxxxxxxxxxxx to

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue Nicola.

Thanks Graham.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola

I wish to withdraw my question. Thanks for your attempts to find a solution. I have now taken the issue up with the environmental health department via our council.

kind regards Graham.