13262538

My three sisters and I own my mom and Dads house. This is where

Customer Question

My three sisters and I own my mom and Dads house. This is where I was born and I would like to buy my sisters out of rhis house with my parrner of 2 yrs. the snag is I am still married but seperated since December 2013. I want to know hane I the right to buy a house with my partner and would my husband have a claim on it before we divorce? Thankyou
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You certainly have the right to buy the property with your partner if you can raise the necessary funds.
However your interest in the property will form part of the matrimonial assets for consideration within the financial side of the divorce
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My monitary contribution will be £115000. My new partner will give £35000 and we will have a mortgage of £45000. My ex has a house in his name with a mortgage of £90000. What could happen? Both properties would each ne worth about £180000 on the market
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
There should be no real problem - but it will reduce your claim on the matrimonial home
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont intend to claim anything from him so would he be able ro claim?