Hi she is owed £39k. I have several CCJs amounting to around £98k... I have literally just applied for variations on them all offering £5 a month as i am currently not working due to injury and getting disability... The courts are replying favourably, haven't heard on this cci though.
This £39k one is 2nd down on charging orders, behind a £6k one. Her solicitor is also dealing with another creditor with a charge for £23k, this creditor has gone into liquidation. I have offered them £1000 to settle.
The other chugs with charges amount to around £10k, but they are willing to take settlements, favourable to me.
My position is, if i can settle all these charging orders for less than £15k, then it is financially worth me keeping the property. If they all agree settlements together... But this particular creditor has got the court date next month wants to sell... Im trying to explain to solicitor that its really not worth there while...
I ideally want to keep the property, ideally settle all charges for low amounts, but need time... Don't know if applying to court to delay, or bankruptcy or iva or some other means, will buy me time, or at least have that cci looked at again?