75100385

How's things I was doing 102 mph on my way back from work

Customer Question

Hi how's things I was doing 102 mph on my way back from work I got caught and pulled over , the policeman did say thattheconditions were fine and the road was quiet but he couldn't tell me if I would be banned or not , if I was banned even for a short period I would be sacked from my job , I have a clean licence what should I do , this was in Scotland
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The Court does have a discretion to either disqualify you or give you points. Assuming you have no points on your licence they can give you a ban for up to 2 months or 6 points.
So yes you can be given points instead and if you plead guilty, show remorse, your clean driving licence then I would hope you would be given points. But it is up to the Court.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.