12826847

About 10 years ago my next door neighbour planted several

Customer Question

About 10 years ago my next door neighbour planted several bamboo plants against my back garden fence. Some of these are now about 5 meters in height but more worrying is that they are starting to invade my garden. Last year I cut off over 15 large shoots and this year I have already removed about 12. I have asked my neighbour if he would consider removing them as they are becoming such a nuisance but he has done nothing. Currently, his house is up for sale. My question is, do I have any legal rights to force either him or the new owners to remove the bamboos? I would be most grateful for your help. Kind regards, ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

I don't mind waiting a little longer.

Regards,

Malcolm.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi again,

I've tried opening the website given in your latest e-mail but it won't connect. You say you wanted more information in order to respond to my question. Perhaps you could send be another e-mail asking what information you require.

Regards,

Malcolm.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. No further information is needed at this time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I find it difficult to believe that you have no lawyer who is an expert in property law to answer my question. It can't be that difficult surely.

Regards,

Malcolm Lewis.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Keep looking please.

Regards,

Malcolm Lewis

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Continue looking please.

Regards,

Malcolm Lewis.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Regards,

Malcolm Lewis

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Why not try looking for a little longer.

Regards,

Malcolm Lewis.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Please let me know if at any point you would like a refund.