75100385

In October 2014 I sold a house with Reeds Rains,it had

Hi, in October 2014 I sold a house with Reeds Rains,it had previously been on the market with Entwistle Green. They did introduce the buyer, but they did not put in an offer, they said the property was to small. We then took it off the market with entwistle green and put it on with reeds rains, 30,000 off the original price which was 28000, making 25000. The same view came and put in an offer and bought the property for 25000. 7 months later we receive a letter saying we are liable for the selling fees from entwisle green, as they introduced the buyer. Is this correct, or can we fight it Janet sharpe.
Hello Janet my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Sadly yes if they introduced the original buyer, even if at that time they did not make an offer, sadly you are liable for their fee.
Check the terms, but they say if they introduce the buyer and that buyer later buys it, even if not through them.
So check the terms but sadly using you would be liable.