13262538

My wife has filed . The date of the application

Customer Question

Hi, my wife has filed for divorce. The date of the application she has submitted
Is just over one month short of the date she has put in as me moving out.
We have now gone past the 2nd anniversary of us being separated. Will this hinder the
Divorce proceedings in any way and also can this impact me solely?
Respectfully
Stuart
For clarity - are you saying that she issued the petition a month before the snd anniversary of the date of separation - but gave the correct date?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare My wife has put on the paperwork that we parted on 18 August 2013 and I received the paperwork from the court on 16th of July 2015 also on sec 5 the fact she has tick the box divorce on the grounds that the marriage has broken down irreversibly And the other box she she ticked on sec 5 was the respondent has behaved in such a way that the petitioner cannot reasonably be expected to live with the respondent. If you can please tell me if any of these will have any legal repercussions for me or can she apply for anything else on those grounds thanks you Stuart Herdman
Can you tell me what she has put in Part 6?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She put on sec 6 On 18 August 2013 myself left the above address myself Sharon and Stuart have inconsolable differences
Your ex has made a mess of the form and it means that the Petition will not be successful in its current form.
She applied too early for a Petition to go ahead based on the two year separation; and she has ticked the box for Unreasonable Behaviour but has not given any details.
This has no direct impact on you whatsoever - other than to cause delay whilst your ex tries to resolve the matter.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details