LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

Do you deal with Probate ? I need to swear an oaf so I can

Do you deal with Probate ? I need to swear an oaf so I can complete Probate for my husband and also my mother.
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you.
In order to swear an oath you need to go to a solicitors' office with your probate documents and pay a small fee (typically £5 per document). The solicitor will then administer the oath and sign and stamp the document for you. You don't normally need an appointment to do this.
You can also do this at a Magistrates Court.
I hope this answers your question and if it does the please rate my answer. If you need more information please let me know.