12826847

My name is tony from northern ireland about 8 or 9

Customer Question

• hello my name is ***** ***** northern ireland about 8 or 9 years ago in what we called the boom time i paid a deposit of ten thousand pounds sterling to purchase a house in co mayo southern ireland i had the money to pay for the full amount at that time but the estate agent said would take a few weeks to get things sorted then i bought a car and then i suffered a severe heart attack and spent a full week in two different hospitals i had to give up my job then and do nothing for a month or so i felt depresed at that time the southern estate agent whom i paid the deposit to told me i would get my money back wen i went to the southern solicitor whom was recomended by the estate agent who also told me on the phone i would receive my deposit back a different solicitor who dealt with me from the same group said i wouldnt get my money back and i havent can i recover it please

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI NICOLA of course im happy to wait till you find some one to answer my question thanks tony

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

PLEASE IF IT TAKES A WEEK OR SO I DONT MIND I HAVE WAITED SO LONG

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

DEAR NICOLA i,m also sorry that an answer to my question cant be found thanks for trying i have no further questions if you can refund the good faith deposit to my bank at your convenience i would be grateful kind regards tonyl