75100385

I would like to ask about car insurance company. Nearly

I would like to ask about car insurance company.
Nearly 3 months before,i was driving on the road and there was lots of traffic and we are waiting on the road,my daughter wanted tissue from me and suddenly I touched to the car of front me.there was nothing on car but he told us nothing but I want to show my garage.
I said okey,you can show but there is nothing.he did show his garage.cost was 370+vat.
I showed my garage it was 20£.
And I told him if you want to go insurance you can go.
After 3 mounts later,my insurance called me.i explained everything and I wrote then and send photo of his car.there was nothing.
Today,my insurance company send me Letter about payment.
They payed 3742£ to third part.
They didn't send invoice of this damage.what did they done about car or third party.
And they are telling me my insurance cover 3000£ and I owed them 742.
I send to email.i told them;I am not accept this amount and I will not pay this amount and I how can they want to this amount...
Could you advise me how can I do???
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
On what basis did they make payment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They did not say anything.just they send me letter today.you owed us 742£ and you have to pay on 4/08/20014
They did not say anything,just damage of third pirty .
Why do you owe £742, is that your excess?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I read this letter,I called many times but phone is not working and I send e mail to them.
And I said;how to calculate this cost and where is the information about this invoice.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My excess:3000£ and they says :we are deduct your damage from your excess amount and as such the balance of 742 is owed.
You need to write and make a formal complaint. They will investgiate it and report back to you. If you are still not happy then and only then can you go to the Ombudsman. They investigate insurance companies and can consider your complaint for free. Their website is:
www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
That should resolve the matter. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Alex,am I write letter or e mail to them.and why I am not accept their cost.and shoul I say I would like to see details of invoice as well.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Complaint about insurance but which part.could you tell me about that.
Yes that is right.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Alex.i would like to ask about again my car insurance.
I sent to them letter about my claim and even they are sending to me email about my excess payment.if I did not pay this money,they will cancel my car insurance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent to letter to them with special delivery but they don't understand or they want to push me to pay excess.
How can I do?
If they cancel my insurance can I do insurance my with another insurance company?