Ask a Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
I feel cheated because I have taken finance for a higher specs and I got a lower specs after waiting for 2 months plus. The dealer did state that they will resolve it and i will not pay extra charges, that the correct car will be ordered. However, they are still waiting to hear from honda. I feel that once the 14 days period for the finance has elapsed, I will be committed financially to a wrong vehicle. The dealer did mention that it will only be paperwork that will change and the finance will remain the same.
I am trying to seek opinion as I have never been in this situation before and I am not sure if the dealer and Honda will play a fast one on me as I am already unhappy.
Yes, the dealer said so and that he is awaiting Honda's response to this. Would you say I should not worry myself then? I probably need some form of reassurance.
Yes, you can clarify anything with me.
I did sign a contract for the wrong car, but the vehicle order is where the right car is.
I do hope they don't change their mind.
Is there anything you think I should do for now?
I have been contacting them via emails and I have also visited them in their office. I am hoping that I will get a written confirmation from them as promised before the expiration of the 2 weeks period for the finance I took out.
I will keep asking for the Honda update from the dealer and I will also keep calling Honda to raise my concerns.
Thank you very much.
I do appreciate your conversation.