12826847

My partner has 9.1 million with a company called south-western

Customer Question

My partner has 9.1 million with a company called south-western securities in Dubai and they have told her that she has to pay the demurrage fee which is £9760, they say they can accept moneygram as payment from the uk and they will transfer it to a bank in the uk or she must go to Dubai with the certificate of ownership and certificate showing change of ownership (to me) and pay the demurrage fee and it will be transfered to the uk. It sounds a bit suspect to me that a company dealing in that sort of money will only accept payment in the form of moneygram sent, or cash on arrival in Dubai, what do you think?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Was she expecting the 9.1 million or has she been told this was because someone wealthy died etc?