13262538

I was the applicant in a family case (removal of a child from

I was the applicant in a family case (removal of a child from the jurisdiction. The final hearing was heard in the high court over a month ago but the written judgment and court order has still not been provided. Is this normal and is there a maximum amount of time allowed for these documents to be completed?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Did the Judge indicate when the Judgement would be given?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The judgment was given verbally at the end of the hearing. The judge said that a full written judgment would be made but not when. The final draft of the order was sent to her clerk 3 weeks ago. Neither documents have been completed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I see.
I am afraid that there is often a delay especially at this time of year.
There is no set timeline involved, buy having said that of you do not receive the order within six weeks of the hearing it is worth
Sorry not to give better news - Please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.