75100385

I am trying to find the legitimacy of a Clean Bill Clearance

I am trying to find the legitimacy of a Clean Bill Clearance Certificate.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I supposedly became the middle man for two oil companies. When I was to receive my commissions I was asked for a clean bill clearance certificate. Then later was told that the Libyan Government had to issue this certificate but it required some 589,0000US.
As a financial consultant I have never heard of such a certificate required to receive my commissions.
Its a scam. Dont do anything, this is called advance fee fraud,
You will be asked to pay fees etc. These certifcates do not exist.
Please see: http://www.419eater.com/html/419faq.htm
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Should I report this file and to who. I live in Canada so who would I report this to? Also I have suspicion that the one individual is not both work for these Oil companies and I also met the middle man in Spain and I have his finger prints all over US 100 dollar bills and I know I could Identify him and maybe even relocate his house that I went to.
What should I do?
Ok it would be your Police. They would pass it on to the UK polixe.
So Canadian police. Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The thing about this whole thing was an extensive amount of documents and emails with these people and only once I presented myself in Madrid Spain that this certificate was brought up. Also the situation is between Libya and China and both are very legitimate oil companies. The one in Libya has responded affirmatively about the contract signed between the two companies with me as the middle man. Currently awaiting a response from the Chinese oil company. The only thing that currently makes this situation a scam is this request for this certificate where I have to pay a lot of money, although I was told from the beginning that I would not have to pay anything for this whole arrangement, as it is not Algeria but Libya and it is between supposedly two major oil companies.

My last question is whether you are absolutely sure that this certificate definitely does not exist. All my research says that it doesn't. But I was told that it is a requirement from the Libyan Government finance dept...I cannot verify that because there is no way of accessing the Libyan Government website as it is all in Arabic.

Otherwise thanks so much for your help.

Its a scam. Dont pay anything.
Does that help?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.