12826847

Libel law I want to make others aware of some 'friends' who

Libel law
I want to make others aware of some 'friends' who have borrowed money £12,000
And who now have ostracised me
I have bank statements proving the monies but no agreement
He has repaid me regular sums between £5 - £30 per month but since these friends have sent a psycho friend to threaten and intimidate me (of which there are 2 police reports)
I want the sum repaid
He has indicated that he may have to give up work if I pursue this matter and not be able to pay anything in the future
I have nothing left now. This money was my pension as I have multiple sclerosis and had to take early health retirement
I just want to warn others of their actions by letter
He acknowledges the loan verbally
Is this libellous to send out to people
What are you hoping to achieve by doing this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am hoping to make others aware of how these people operate
I'm not sure that really helps you.
It is not libellous to comment upon the loan.
It may well be defamatory to start making allegations of aggressive visits. The fact that there are police reports means nothing at all. That just means you made a report. It amounts to no more than recent complaint evidence really. It doesn't mean the report was truthful or accurate. Sadly, some people do make false allegations and also some people are genuinely truthful but are mistaken or the evidence doesn't point to any particular person. Even if such a person did visit that doesn't prove that he was sent by the person in question.
Online exposure doesn't make repayments any more likely and, in fact, really just makes it less likely as it is inflammatory.
To secure repayments you need to sue him at the county court. Then you could post the judgment online if you are intent as that is just a statement of fact.