12826847

I recently purchased a car through auto trader I knew it had

Customer Question

I recently purchased a car through auto trader I knew it had problems with selecting reverse gear the dealer told me he reduced the price of the car by £300 as that is how much it would cost to fix after taking the car to a jeep dealer and after it being there for over 2wks I had to pay £2199 also I had to hire a car while this was being done costing me £590 I contacted the dealer I got the car from they weren't interested in fact when I was talking to the salesman who sold me the car I said I was having second thoughts his friend then said it will only cost around £300 to put right when in fact as you can see it was a lot lot more can I take this any further to claim my money back? Thankyou Mr r t potter
Did you try to have it repaired elsewhere than a main dealership?