75100385

I bought a bath lift inflatable cushion [ from Phillips Mobility

Customer Question

I bought a bath lift inflatable cushion [ from Phillips Mobility Ltd ] for my wife as she has difficulty in the bath. It was used only once but she slid off it and could only be lifted out of the bath with considerable difficulty. We had carefully obeyed the instructions as to it`s use. She is now fearful and will not use it again. The cushion is in perfect order, with no fault in the product itself, and can be returned in it`s original packing.
It was delivered on Friday 24th July with the paid invoice dated 20th July. [£522]
Apart from the packaging having been removed , the cushion can be returned in perfect condition - having only be tried in the bath on that one occasion.
Am I within my legal rights to return the item and have the cost refunded ? I would, of course, expect to pay carriage charges. I have not so far connected the company.
My name is***** [020 8943 4748] Address is Royal Paddocks, Hampton Court Rd. East Molesey, KT8 9DA
Hello Michael my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Yes you are, if it does not do what it is meant to you can return it and get your money back.
Goods must be fit for purpose, as described and of suitable quality. If not you can return them. In any event if you ordered online or over the telephone and it was delivered you have a 14 day cooling off period in which to return the goods.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.