12826847

Hallo, my name is mrs ***** ***** I need legal advice

Customer Question

hallo, my name is mrs ***** ***** I need legal advice
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hiya my husband and I av separated we av our own house but my name isn't on mortgage but my name is ***** ***** registration rights for the property , im wanting to leave the property but cant do so while I find other accomadation I an children 1 aged 22 the other 16 which of both do NOT belong to my husband he as seen his lawyer and as told my husband he cant by law evict me out the property as my name is ***** ***** rights if he put house for sale as now he would get peanuts for it , now my husband as said to me he can offer me settlement of 5.000 pounds for a final settlement but he gets to keep house and if I leave the property I severe all tires with it incuding land rights so im a little bit out of my depth here as you can imagine

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need help

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thats ok i dont mind waiting thankyou

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
How long have you lived together, how much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
What other assets are there and what income do you each have?