12826847

I lived with a girl who cleared off 20 years ago she not

Customer Question

hi i lived with a girl who cleared off 20 years ago she not on the mortgage but i think she might still have rights how can i get her in court and make the court settle who owns what the reason im asking is because im about to pay off the mortgage but i might be better off keeping my money accept my losses and try to do something for myself
added info she was not on the mortgage so i took out and insurance with standard life which i tried to get rid of but years ago but they were reluctant to change any details
its an endowment mortgage so ive scrimped and save over the last 10 years when i found permanent work
WILL i be better off keeping my money rather than clear mortgage end up with depleted savings only to be told ill have to find extra to buy this girl share once i give this place up i wont have enough to jump back on the property ladder
HELP i just need guidance
Do you know what she has actually filed at the Land Registry?