Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Can I engage a solicitor, and pay by instalments if the need

Can I engage a solicitor, and pay by instalments if the need arises. My complaint would be lengthy in order to give a decision of success.
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i am happy to help you today.
Many solicitors will give a free initial consultation and would be happy for you to pay their bills monthly to avoid a huge bill at the end.
If you have household insurance it may contain free legal expenses cover, this will be worth looking into.
If you have any further questions please do ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.