12826847

Joint tenancy on council house years with abusive

Customer Question

joint tenancy on council house for four years with abusive partner could not get out of relationship as no where to go father won lottery so has bought me a house she I pushing me to let her come if I did would I then have the right to put her out as it is my house only if she gave up the council house we both shared she bought nothing in the way of furniture or white goods as I had bought most of it before meeting her have kept receipts for any new items bought she does work what are my rights now as the house is now in my name only bought outright from father will take my name of council tenancy shortly so it will be in her name only am scared to do it to soon as if she thinks she is not coming with me her temper will lead her to smash everything she can including me she is on a charge at the momentfor assaulting me and vandalizinghouse
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Are you married to each other and are there any children involved?
Is there any reason why you cannot simply move out immediately