13262538

I have split from my partner of 10 years. We have a free

Customer Question

Hi. I have split from my partner of 10 years. We have a free hold house together. We have made declaration of trust where we are to pay half of the mortgage each. For the past 2 and a bit years I have paid the mortgage and bills because he has not earnt any money. He still does not pay anything. The house is for sale. I would like to know where I stand legally and what I can do?
Kind regards Lis
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Too much privat information. I am not happy to not get an answer and at that long after asking. I have in the min time found the answer for myself and for free.
I hope all goes well for you and that you are able to recover the money that you have overpaid from the sale proceeds