75100385

Please answer below1- Can the claimant ask under

Customer Question

Please answer below
1- Can the claimant ask for costs under CPR 44.5 which allows costs under contract. as you previously stated they cannot as the costs for striking out is clear in CPR 26.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

EXPERT HAS NO REPLIED!

please do not mislead that an expert has responded. Do correct it on my page. I will not continue to respond as the last time you said you will refund my account with £22.00 you have not done so and you have not responded to my further messages I have sent you. This question was not posted by me but by your customer services without paying any attention that I need Alex your in house lawyer to deal with it as there is a history of explanation and questions behind it and cannot js t be answered like this. It has been two days and no one answered it any way. Another question posted and there is no one to help. what a shock!

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I will let Customer Support know about your concerns.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The court must consider the overriding objective which is part one of the rules and act in the interest so just etc. the rules don't override each other.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please