12826847

I have recently been charged with voyeurism - illegally

Customer Question

Hi I have recently been charged with voyeurism - illegally taking a picture of someone online and putting it online (although I took this down the next day). My phone has been taken as evidence and in that there are also some other videos of guys at gym (in changing room and also in changing room). I was sent these by another friend - am I likely to be charged for these. I am worried that I may be jailed for this.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
The phone images - what exactly are they?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They are pictures of men at the gym - most are on the gym floor, but there are some in the changing room.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Are you asking what sentence you will get?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi - just trying to find out what the likely sentence will be. I know that it's hard to say. I previously have no convictions of any sort.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for the delay in responding,
I need to know a little more about you and the case and have suggested a telephone call to speed things up. Would you be happy to do that?
Alice