12826847

I came here to study in 2012 on Tier4 Student visa, my plans

Customer Question

I came here to study in 2012 on Tier4 Student visa, my plans was to finish in 2016 and return in my home country(rwanda) but due to the fact that the current president want to change constitution after he is final mandate 2017 there is a growing tensions between people mainly fuelled by ethnic hatred that now the situation is becoming very hostile similar to 20 years ago before the genocide that took almost 1 million lives. So as a young person whom parents(both deceased) were from the ethnic group that commit , I m scared that if anything happens I could be the prime target as a revenge. What can i do now ? I m scared.
What makes me worried more is that since my childhood I never been accepted by any of my grandparent families on both sides as they are of different ethnicity. It just drives me mad every time I think about my rough life I have experienced all due to harsh treatment because of the genocide, now people are getting winded up by all of this political saga and the end could be disastrous.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would be more than happy to receive a proper answer for the question. I need it so bad, I need to know what grounds I have to defend my case. I wish you can keep the question and find me a professional assistant because the facts that I paid for it justify how eager I need the response. Thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.