Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

I have conviction and battery two times in my crb, I have sent

Customer Question

I have conviction and battery two times in my crb, I have sent my PCO renewal form to Tfl February 2015 they have refused my renewal ? Can I appeal to court?
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
What are the dates of your conviction and sentence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First one was:- April 2013, second battery was :-June 2013, the last one was October 2013
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
You have 28 days to appeal the decision to the Magistratates Court from thr date if the decision. If the decision was made in February 2015, you will be out of time. In any event the court will be referred to your three convictions for assault the last of which was less than 2 years ago. The chance of getting a licence with such a record will be virtually impossible in my experience. I appreciate this may not be the answer you are looking for but I have to give you an honest and objective opinion.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But they refused me in 30th of June this year
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Today (28 July) is the last day before the time limit to appeal runs out. You must lodge your appeal today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The letter says within 21 days but they dated on 30/06/2015. . Still can I do that
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
You are out of time now. You will have to re-apply to TFL. You are now too late to appeal unfortunately. It should have been done sooner.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The letter says within 21 days can I appeal today . They dated on the letter 30/06/15
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
If the letter is dated 30 June the time limit for an appeal expired on 21 July 2015.