12826847

In 2007-2008 I invested, with a friend of mine, in some

Customer Question

Hi In 2007-2008 I invested personally, with a friend of mine, in some Australian wine which was left in Bond. I have tried to get my 50% share but he was owed some money from 2 of my Ltd Companies that I was the Director of that have been liquidated and so he wont release the wine to me or indeed pay me my share even if he does sell them (which he may already have done as Ive not been in contact for over 12 months) I also owed him some money from another job which was with a Business partner at the time which I realise i am still responsible for as it was a personal debt with my Business Partner. How do I go about getting my share of the wine or 50% of sale?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK I will edit my question to make it easier

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ive already answered your colleague and i will wait for an answer

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you just refund the £42 I paid please.