75100385

I was asked to go into a partnership with a online business

I was asked to go into a partnership with a online business with 2 guys but backed out of the partnership after 11 weeks as it dident seem right and i was losing suppliers due to my involvement. I said i over email i agree to go into parntership in the new project but never signed terms or anything.
They are now claiming there gonna take legal action.
i was supposed to supply product at cost price to this website but since suppliers were dropping me and i could not get the money for the products sold i pulled out.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What are they trying to sue you for? Just to confirm there is no written contract between any of you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No written contract a terms of agreement was done up but never signed. I don't know wat for they said they will take legal action so what they mean I'm not sure. The domain is in my name and when I backed away from it but they still took orders on the website so they say I'm am the one who is liable to send the products out. Money went to there PayPal account I never received money. I Note I was to supply the product for the orders at cost price that was one of the agreements and they say I'm not withholding my side of the agreement but I never signed anything . See below the email sent to me moments ago GlHi Glen, Thank you for your mail and time today. As discussed please note James and I have no access or ownership of Pricecutsupplements.com domain nor do we have access to any of the supplies promoted on said site. VAT liability: this rests with the supplier of Price Cut Supplements as we are in receipt of previous invoices from said company. Also it must be noted that you were responsible for uploading said prices to the platform and fulfilment of all orders, as clearly stated in all previous correspondence and a draft MOU. The MOU aforementioned was confirmed and agreed by email by your good-self. Supplies liability: As primary owner of the business you withdrew funds as/when available to cover the cost of stock. You have access and control of any stock purchased so this delta/cost rests with your business Price Cut Supplements.To be agreed in writing and signed by all parties: 'Also to reiterate James and I will not tolerate any further defamation or slanderous comments questioning our integrity or business acumen. I will come to meet you tomorrow as requested to agree an amicable departure and to ensure we both understand our position. Please cease and desist from any further damaging remarks/comments or we shall pursue this matter legally'At this juncture please be advised that James and I have no further involvement with this eCommerce site. As a gesture of goodwill we will not pursue our investment thus far if you keep to our agreement as outlined above. We wish you best of luck with your venture.See you tomorrow. Allan en
Then you dont need to worry Glen.
If there was no contract, then they can not sue you. They can only sue if there was a breach of contract, if there as no contract then they cant sue for breach.
Therefore you dont need to worry. If nothing was agreed orally or verbally then there is no breach.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We agreed for me to supply stock and they were to provide website but never signed anything. I said back over a email in these words I agree to partner up on the new project 70,30 but then that was changed to 50 50.
But when I was losing suppliers because of their bad reputation and not being paid for the cost of the product I sent a email stating I am with drawing from any involvement with the business.
So can they do anything
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They called it a mou
Ok - but you are not committed. There is no written contract.
They CAN'T do anything.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank u

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.