75100385

Im from a company called securafen we did some work for

hi im from a company called securafen we did some work for a company who has now gone into liquidation this company was working on behalf of a council authority in wales. we have been trying to get payment from the company in question for months and haven't received a penny and its got to the stage where we are going to retrieve our goods as it clearly states in our contract that all goods remain securafens property until full payment is made. but the council are saying that they have paid the company and that because of this the fencing now belongs to them and we cant take it down i would like some advice on where i stand with this please

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Just to be clear you have done work which has not been paid for and you want to claim those goods back?
Have you been paid from the council?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi alex

yes we did the work and supplied the materials we have received no money from either the company or the council the council says they have paid the company and the company should have paid us.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes we want to try and recoup some of our loses by taking the fencing back as we know we could reuse it for another job

Ok - but that is not your problem. Its your kit so you can just go and take it back, the materials. The Council cant do anything.
The Council may have paid their supplier but that supplier did not pay you. It is for the Council to take up with their supplier. You can just go and take your goods back - there is nothing they can do.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so we cant get arrested we can just go and take the fence down because its our property because we haven't received payment

No.
Its your property.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes thank you i will be going to remove it nowSmile

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.