12826847

I am waiting refund from an auctioneer house but they

I am waiting for a refund from an auctioneer house but they keep on lying and fobbing me off the amount is £656.00 and it has now been over 2 months
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Well I want them to pay me!! How can I make them listen to me

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Obviously there are no magic wands. Whatever they should be doing in law, the fact remains that they are not. There are no silver bullets that will turn them from an unreasonable company into a reasonable one. They cannot be beaten with a stick until they comply with the law.
The only way to force payment is to sue them. This is a small claims court sum and so it would be cheap and quick to issue but you really need to send them a letter before action before you do in order to protect yourself from costs. I realise that you may have made similar threats already but they don't have the same legal standing.
Letters before action are very easy to send. You just write, or email, to the effect that if they do not pay by a specific date then you will sue and you will seek costs and interest against them.
If they do not then you can issue here
www.moneyclaim.gov.uk