UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I buy a cravan paid full money not get invoice and key and

Customer Question

I buy a cravan paid full money not get invoice and key and any paperwork that prove it is mine then owner still hold the key and treat that if I not pay rent he will clash it by drop it in the road and get council to destroyed it without tell me when he do it
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
You should call the police as it seems that the owner has stolen your money by denying that you paid him for the caravan and wants to charge you rent when you are in fact the owner of the caravan.
However, if the rent is for the caravan site, then you should pay it as rent for the site is separate from rent for the occupation of the caravan.
May I help further?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

police said complain in court it is civil matter and not give me refrance number

In that case I would suggest that you get a local solicitor to write to the person and demand that they give you the documents or face legal proceedings.
If the person does not comply, you may take civil court proceedings against them an order to stop them demanding rent from you and to hand over documents to you.
All the best