12826847

I am a Chinese student on tier 4 and my visa will run out on

Customer Question

I am a Chinese student on tier 4 and my visa will run out on the 05/08/2015. My graduation ceremony is November 2015. My new enrolment date is in late August I have applied for further education to study however my results though a pass is slightly below the grade required however there have stated it is acceptable. My problem is how do I remain here and get an extended Visa to stay as I do not have enough time. I have read that I may have had an incorrect visa from the off set as it did not include time for graduation. I need advice please. Many thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Nicola we still need advice the university has accepted me for a post graduation for the coming year. My Visa will expire on the 5th August 2015. my funds which should have shown for 28 days unfortunately has been less by 3 days (25 days). The University has advised me to leave before my expire date and re apply from China. The problem it seems now the funding has not been in my account for the duration required of 28 days is there any way I can apply for and Visa extension. So to reiterate My Visa runs out on the 5th of August on that date my funds would been in my account for 25 days as oppose to the required 28 days given me a short fall of 3 days. Should I leave the country and reapply from China or is there anyway I can get the extension for 1 week to meet the criteria. Many thanks Wei Zhu
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicola
Don't worry about it she has to leave the country by tomorrow. We have exhausted all avenues but to no avail.
Thank you for trying.