12826847

I have sold a caravan,everthing was shown how everthing works

I have sold a caravan,everthing was shown how everthing works an agreement was made the money was paid now the buyer wants his money back how do I stand please..
Are you a private seller?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I am a private seller

Ok.
Why does he want his money back? What does he say?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He says things are not working,he was shown everthing working before he paid the money,he was more than happy with the sale

Have you investigated in what way it is said to not work?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

everything thing he saw when we met was working and he was more than happy,i think the real reason is just changed his mind

Yes, possibly but have you asked him what specifically is wrong now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi the guy has just spoke with my husband and confessed he told a mis truth,he just needs the money to help his family over in Ireland.but he wants us to travel 100 miles to meet him to get the caravan back and to collect the money he paid

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi the guy told a mis truth and said now he needs to go back to Ireland some family problem so he needs the money

He can't claim his money back on that basis.
You are a private seller so he has to prove that you have misrepresented the state of the caravan. There isn't any evidence of that here. He cannot even point to any complaint.
The fact that it wasn't working in itself is not sufficient. You are not a commercial seller.