12826847

I AM HOMELESS, LIVING IN ONE ROOM WITH MY TWO KIDS IN MY PARENTS

Customer Question

I AM HOMELESS, LIVING IN ONE ROOM WITH MY TWO KIDS IN MY PARENTS FLAT BUT THEY DONT WANT ME THERE ,ISLINGTON COUNCIL OFFERED ME A FLAT,I HAVE ACCEPTED THEIR OFFER BUT , WHEN I WENT TO SIGN CONTRACT THEY HAVE PULLED THE OFFER ON LAST MINUTE, THEY ARE SAYING YOUR EX HUSBAND HAS HOUSE GET YOUR RIGHT FROM YOUR EX HUSNAND BUT I DONT WANT ANY THING FROM HIM BECAUSE THAT MONEY HE HAS PUT IN AS DEPOSIT WAS NOT MY MONEY. MY KIDS ARE NOT FROM MY EX HUSBAND.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
How long were you and your husband living together and how old are the children?
How much is the matrimonial home worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Solicotor clare
The kids are not from my former husband one 2 on31 augst the other one is 4 moths, he was aqusing me for using him that why i dont want any think from him we have stayed together for 3 years. I am spearated for 5 years but we are now divorced i did not asked any think from him because i did not contrubute any think for day to day runing of our life at the time. He bought house with his familys help on the last year of speration. It is in small villlage it not worth much maybe 80 000 pound or less.