75100385

Joined a golf club which we where led to believe there was

joined a golf club which we where led to believe there was no problems with subsequently found out there was 730 members you could only book tee times between 8am-10am you had to be there at 6.15 am que and wait for the shop to open at 7.30am together with slow play 4.5hr rounds due to the amount of members decided to leave after 2.5 months informed them of this and cancelled the direct debit they are now pursuing us for the years membership after the golf club secretary sent us an email saying he would not want to keep us if we are not happy
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Did they lie on their membership form or promotional literature?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

when we jineo joined they did not tell us by signing the direct debit it was a contract

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. In that case you are NOT bound. You can only be bound by terms of the contract, if they did not say it was a 12 month contract you are not bound - this is NOT a term.
Therefore you do not need do anything, do not pay. Just write back and say you were not informed it was a contract and therefore you have no liability.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.