12826847

I breed spaniels, my stud dogs are health tested for

Customer Question

hello - I breed spaniels, my stud dogs are health tested for the main hereditary problems - one of my recently sold pups has been diagnosed with hip dysplasia which is one of the things we do NOT health test for . this is made quite clear on our website. the owner is understandably upset and reporting us on Facebook sites..i am very worried about her ruining our hand won reputation...can you help?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is what the person saying true?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes the puppy does have hip dysplasia, my vet has seen the x-rays. However it is not something we have deemed as a likely problem until now. Very few spaniel stud dogs are tested for it.

Sure, but is what they said on FB true?