12826847

I would like to end a long term relationship with my

Customer Question

Hello, I would like to end a long term relationship with my partner. The relationship has lasted 13 years. The circumstances that make it worth asking yourselves about this are these. A 50/50 split or another agreement agreement can be reached about most things.
When I moved in with my partner I started to see a deterioration in my eczema and asthma, however as I had taken a year off work (Substance Use worker) to undertake basic works and preparation to save money on such refurbishing the house, I put this down to this.
After 12 months I returned to work. My health did not improve in some instances it worsened.
I repeatedly asked my partner to remove her dogs from the house, she would not. She stated she would leave all together with the dogs. I continued to work for a further three and half years until redundancy affected myself and many in posts like mine. To be honest it didn't mind the break having 17yrs experience in this line of work I felt confident of finding something else. Not working meant spending more time at home and it was at this point my health got much worse. I started to swell massively come back to size my skin would crack and fall off and insanely painful and itchy nodules appeared on my skin. Apart from the visits to GP I was bed ridden for up to 3 months at a time. The dogs remained in the house. My GP prescribed 40mg of Prednisolone (steroid) daily for 15 months. In a good spell my partner took me away for some sunshine, this was kind.This was September 2012
Within 36 hrs of returning home I was 999'd out of our home, I had swollen massively. I was treated with Adrenalin IV and drips of antihistamine and steroids. Following this allergy tests were conducted my allergy to dogs. My Ige ( allergy measurement) was over 10,000 which is off the scale. Despite my requests the dogs remained in the house until Xmas eve 2012.
Literally since then, my first appt being on Xmas eve 2012, I have been under the care of Guys and St Thomas's Hospital. the diagnosis was Nodular Prurigo. I was weaned of steroids, immuno suppressents were tried but collapsed my lymphocyte count. In December 2013 I was admitted to hospital for 2 weeks. During this period I began PUVA light therapy which continued twice a week for 6 months. You have to have a break form light therapy issues around cancer etc. During this break old sores returned especially on my face which was extremely limiting and upsetting. I have returned to light therapy (TL01) twice a week at Guys and St Thomas's this continues to this day.
I have not worked since 2011 I am on a vast array of medication. My partner meanwhile has done well is buying a buy to let. I receive no benefits and my partner gives me £50 per week for completed house work and pays the rail fare for twice weekly trips to hospital. Her putting dogs before me has made me completely dependent on her and collapsed my life.
Am I entitled to the basic 50/50 split or given the above is there anything else I am entitled to . I cannot stand to be with her any longer and have to leave.
Who owns the house, how much is it worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage
Are you married to each other?