12826847

I pay 02 ten pounds per month phone contract daughter

I pay 02 ten pounds per month phone contract for my daughter this last three months her bill has totaled 2200 . 575 840 and 875 02 never made me aware of this but called to see if i wanted another contract for anybody else. I complained to 02 on 20th july and then contacted them again on 28th july to which they are deniying me putting in any complaint and have not got back to me where do i stand.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any restrictions upon her phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

not that im aware of

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Did she use the data?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes she did use the data but i feel i should have been made aware of the bill on the first month

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but I'm not sure that I can give you any good news here.
It obviously would have been helpful if they had done but they are not under any contractual obligation to do so and that the issue here. You will only be able to escape liability to pay me they were in breach of their contractual obligations and they are just plain not.
Come what may, she accepts usage and there are no restrictions upon use of the phone. You can put restrictions upon it for the future but that doesn't help with these bills.
That said, you can always complain in fact a claim about the fact that they did not tell you and that often does achieve much more than would be secured if you went to court.
I'm very sorry but I can only give you truthful information.