12826847

Afternoon I work local council driving a bin truck,they

Customer Question

Afternoon I work for my local council driving a bin truck,they have installed a new system called mayrise.When I was shown how to use it my line manager kept telling to in put the info in when I deem safe to do so,to which I have being doing,now they are saying I am not doing it right and have taken me of my round,i feel that they are now trying to get rid of me as I wont put this system first before the safty of my loaders.As safty was a big part of my interview when I went for the job,hope this makes sense to you
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for?