75100385

What is the cost of a disclosure notice on a will

what is the cost of a disclosure notice on a will
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SORY WITH DELAY I STILL REQUIRE AN ANSWER AND FURTHER FOR MY MEMBERSHIP HOW LONG HAVE WE3 GOT TO DELAY THE EXECUTER FROM ADMINISTERING THE WILL BEFOR HE CAN FORCE US INTO COURT IT HAS NOW BEEN 2YRS WITH A SOLICITOR WHO DELAYED GIVEING ME EVIDENCE AND MEDICAL NOTES

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

O/K WILL WAIT FOR A REPLY FROM YOU

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I want to find out thye assets ie houses and pensions in my uncles will he died 2013 march what is cost of a disclosure notice in court AND HOW LONG CAN WE CONTEST THE WILL FOR P/S £50000 SPENT ON SOLICITORS OVER2 YRS WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTION ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

iSTILL HAVE NOT6 RECEIVED A REPLY TO MY 2 QUESTIONS WHAT IS COST OF A DISCLOSURE NOTICE AND HOW LONG CAN WE CHALENGE A WILL BEFORE IT PAYS OUT

Sorry I didn't see the reply.
Time to contest:
If beneficiary - 12 years
If fraud - no time limit.
The cost for disclose of a will would be about £1000 including court fees. But if probate has been granted it's a public document and would be far less.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

IKNOW HOW MUCH THE PROBATE IS BUT IT DOESE NOT TELL ME THE BREAKDOWN I SUSPECT HIS HOUSE SOLD 2 MONTHS BEFORE HE DIED ON THE INTERNET BY ONE OF THE EXECUTERS AN EX SOLICITER WAS NOT IN THE PROBATE IPRESUME THE PROBATE INCLUDES HIS FLAT £620000 AND A PENSION FROM HIS COMPANY HE W2ORKED FOR 50 YRS PLUS ANNY SAVINGS

You need to make a specific application to the court of which the cost Is £155
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sory for miss info but we got there eventualy thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you for your info we finaly got there p/s mostly my fault did not explain fully

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

RECEIVED YOUR ANSWER BUT CAN YOU ELABERATE WHAT THE £155 MEANS ARE YOU SAYING AS THE WILL HAS BEEN PROBATED THIS WOULD BE THE COST OF FINDING OUT THE ASSETS AND WHAT THEY ARE SORRY AT 73 BRAIN NOT WORKING AS QUICK

Yes its £155 for an application for specific disclosure.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can ido this myself ordo I need a soliciter to do this