12826847

My partner has returned to indonesia..back to her

Customer Question

Hi....my partner has returned to indonesia..back to her teaching job.....after being here for two weeks completing ielts related ertification B2 level though the visa extends 6 months. There is teaching shortage in the UK and we are pretty sure, after conversations with recruiters etc, that she could fairly easily find a teaching job in the UK. especially for September. We believe tough that it is best that she returns to he UK so she would be available for interviews.. What would be the least painful strategy that you might advise? Thanks Steve XXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes....please continue with is.. I wil need an answer and I will probably have further questions related ....

Steven

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes...Please proceed......is it the price...should we adjust it? Thanks Steven

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello Steven,

I have not had any feedback to this question but it may be worth increasing the price, as you know we do offer a refund if you are not satisfied.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Your business model clearly doesn't work....we have both wasted time unnecessarily on this. This was a straight forward question placed within the invite constraint of your operational model over a week ago. If a full answer isn't thus available the surely a timely partial answer and an invite to ask further and/or a quote would function. I am on a 'trial' here. One would expect a little more imagination.......instead of an invite to retract my question in order to improve your stats.

Steven

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.