12826847

Dated: 29th July, 2015.Dear solicitor, One of my Indian

Customer Question

Dated: 29th July, 2015.
Dear solicitor,
One of my Indian relatives, living in India, would like to settle in U.K. permanently with a green card. The person in question, a male, is approximately 22 years old and single. How much monies, via a bank account and/or otherwise, would be necessitated to show at the port of entry of U.K. He is good in health and does not entail any bad habits. Were your ad hoc advice to be complementary, would be willing to act on behalf of the prospective person.
Thank you, ***** *****
PKD
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
The Uk does not have a "Green Card" system are you sure he wishes to come to the UK?
What links does he have with the UK?