12826847

I owned a freehold property in 1990, at the time I was suffering

Customer Question

I owned a freehold property in 1990, at the time I was suffering with severe mental health issues and was a victim of domestic violence, the house was in a re-generation area and from what I understand was fully modernised and sold, I did contact a solicitor about this albeit a long time afterwards but unfortunately contacted a gentleman named Milton Firman, a Manchester solicitor who unknowingly to me was due to be struck off, he told me there was nothing I could do re the house and just to forget it, but I feel I was unfairly treated and ignored due to my illness, I am now quite well, work full time but still feel as though I was unfairly treated as the house was left to me by my late father.
Thanks for listening,
Pauline Davis.
What actually happened with regard to the house?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As far as I know it was modernised under a re generation scheme and sold on but I really dont know can you send me your contact details.
Thank You *****
HI
Who owned it after you?