12826847

I have a SOPO and i just had a visit from my public protection

Hi i have a SOPO and i just had a visit from my public protection officers, and they say im in breach, because they did not know i had a new tablet, for work, even though my probation officer had all the details of it, but must not of forwarded them to the police.
Should i expect to be arrested shortly ? and am i right in thinking iv coverd myself be letting the probation know?
Not if your SOPO requires that you let the police know.
Yes, they could arrest you or they might just agree that you attend voluntarily. It is not the worst breach but it is a breach.
Whether or not they will prosecute is another matter. It does depend on the terms of your SOPO but if it is just failing to notify the police because you though probation was sufficient then that isn't the end of the world.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi when you say not the end of the world, im a looking at a caution, or could this escalator in to a sentence ?

Oh no, they will either prosecute and send it to court or they will decide there is no point in prosecuting. A caution is not an option I'm afraid.