12826847

Two Policeman came to my home on the 22/07/15 and asked me

Customer Question

Two Policeman came to my home on the 22/07/15 and asked me if I felt my life was in danger as they had received anonomous phone call to that affect. I have been the subject of harassment being dealt with by the HateCrimeService and Safer Neighbourhood Team of Hounslow Council. I was NHWatch Coordinator but since being told by the officers to keep a very low profile I have given this up.
Since then despite repeated attempts to find out who and how valid the threat is I have been stonewalled by the Police. I have sent off for Subject Access RQ3019 but that will take some time and I m feeling insecure as don t know if the threat is valid or not.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you want to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How can I get more information from the Police as to how valid the threat is. They do not respond when I ask and I m sure proper precudure was not followed regarding the visit.

They should not just turn up tell your under threat swan out and then no follow up.

Have you complained to the Chief constable yet?