29905560

I need a map showing my boundaries of my property at ta187

Customer Question

I need a map showing my boundaries of my property at ta187pw
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
To obtain a map showing the boundaries of your property you just go to the Land Registry website and obtain a copy of the title plan. This is done quite easily by following these steps:
1. Go to https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
2. Click on the green Start Now button
3. This takes you to the Land Registry website
4. Input the postcode of your property in the appropriate box and click Search
5. You will find a list of properties under that postcode – select the one you want and click on the grey Information Available button
6. This takes you to a list of the documents available for that property – you want to tick the option for Title Plan then click on Purchase
7. There is a £3 charge for each plan of the property and you woulod complete the payment details and be issued with the plan online to view
I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you