12826847

Do taxi apps need a licence in london to operate

Customer Question

do taxi apps need a licence in london to operate
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we are looking to launch a taxi app in london were we connect customers with drivers ,we are just the middle man and all the drivers are self employed and none of them work directly with us

Not my area then. I will opt out for others.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can anyone else answer this question

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

could you cancel the question and can my money be refunded