13262538

Question Is 2 fold.Divorced 2014, agreed matrimonial home

Customer Question

Question Is 2 fold.
Divorced 2014, agreed matrimonial home to be sold. In April I signed agreed price and received no further information. Informed last week (24th) that a completion date would be 31st July.
1. Can I delibertly delay signing the contract until other divorce issues are resolved or can court proceedings be issued immediately to have the Master approve sale?
2. I am a joint owner of the land (given to me in the divorce) which the septic tank is in.
Q Does both owners need to sign Grant of easement.
Rather than sort the issues I have requested I have been threatened with court proceedings
The reason I ask is if forced to sign House contract Immediately can I delay with easement In addition due to work etc I would not be in a position to have my property all removed from the former home.
Any suggestions
I know it all sounds bad but its all a last resort to allow me decent child access.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
If you do not sign ALL the necessary paperwork in good time then your ex can make an urgent applictaion to the court and I am afraid that you will then end up paying costs as well
I am sorry - but this is not a good way of solving the other problems
Please ask if you need further details